Arterosil HP and Blood Flow
Keep It Flowing: You & Your Circulation
Let’s take a look at how blood flow contributes to your total health.
Healthy circulation has many beneficial effects:
- Blood delivers oxygen from your lungs to every organ and tissue in your body.
- Blood delivers nutrients from the food you eat.
- Oxygen turns nutrients into energy for all your cells.
Clearly, healthy circulation supports overall health and wellness. So that raises the question: how can you support your blood flow?
First, all the basics of healthy living are good for circulation:
- Regular physical activity
- Lots of fruit and vegetables
- Not too much sugar
- Good stress management
- Sound sleep
A Tiny Molecule to Help
When it comes to food, it’s a good idea to increase your consumption of dark leafy green vegetables like kale and chard. This can increase the production of nitric oxide (NO) in your body.
NO is a tiny but very important molecule that widens the blood vessels and helps the blood flow more easily. That makes it important for maintaining healthy blood pressure.
Arterosil HP: the Blood Flow Supplement
Arterosil HP is made using a rare seaweed that supports the structure and normal functions of the endothelial glycocalyx, the inner lining of every blood vessel. The endothelial glycocalyx has many roles in the body, including:
- Supporting the endothelium
- Helping keep your arteries flexible
- Supporting your natural production of nitric oxide
Blood flow matters.